Friday, January 22, 2010

dear santa blog

Dear Santa,
One bad thing I did was take my brother and sister Halloween candy because I did not go trick or treating. I take it when they are at school because they don’t get home till 4:00. So I have a lot of time. One good thing that I have done is ride my bike home from my friends and be home on time for dinner like my parents told me on a school night. Another good thing is that I have an A in math and A in small engines. And I am not failing and classes. Another bad thing is that lie where I am at sometime I tell my parents I’m at one of my friends’ house when I am somewhere else. One bad thing is that a have a D in biology. Another good thing is that I get to school on time. Bad thing is that I do bad on test. I was nice to my family and friends and people at school. A good thing is that I am not late to my classes at school. Good thing is that I do my homework.
from, Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment