Friday, November 13, 2009

career cruising

1.
Professional Athlete

2.
Autobody Repairer

3.
Dancer

4.
Furniture Finisher

5.
Bicycle Mechanic

6.
Automotive Painter

7.
Road Construction and Maintenance Worker

8.
Baker

9.
Model

10.
Welder

I would like to be an Auto body repairer because I like cars and engines. Automotive Painter because I like cars and I would like to pick what colors go on the cars. I like to work with engines that’s why I took small engines this year. That would probably help a little if I was going to be an Automotive Painter. Another career I would like to do auto body repair because I like body’s for cars and I would like to work with them. Some things I can work on now to get ready for theses jobs are I can take small engine classes so when I am older I might be able to have jobs like automotive painter and auto body repair. Automotive painters also work with motorcycles and I like motorcycles, so I would like to paint them. Automotive painter work in auto body repair shops. Auto body shops are generally noisy places because of all the tools and that’s fine with me it doesn’t much matter to me. Automotive painters work 35-40 hours a week. It takes about 2 years of training to become an automotive painter. That is a lot of time for that job.

5 comments: