Friday, November 6, 2009

my halloween plans

My Halloween plans are to go trick or treating at my friend’s house. Then after we go trick or treating then we will go back to my friend’s house and eat some candy. Halloween is not my favorite holidays because all you get is candy. After trick or treating at my friend’s house we are going to have a sleepover. At the sleepover we probably will hang out side and play basketball for a while because that’s what we do every time we have a sleepover. It’s fun to play basketball in the dark. After that we will go inside and we will probably watch a scary movie because it is Halloween. Then after the movie we will probably hang out and just play video games or something like that. The next day I have to go eairly because I am going to go get a snowboard at this place and it s like a hour away and it closes at 2:00 om.
My favorite Halloween costume is being Pavel Datsyuk from the red wings because he is my favorite hockey player in the NHL. I like him because he is a really good goal scorer and on breakaways he does sweet moves. But all I ware for the costume was I shirt that said datsyuk on the back and a red wings symbol in the front.
My favorite Halloween candy is recess peanut butter cups. I like them because they have peanut butter and chocolate in them. They are so good. I also get a lot of recess for Halloween. The history of Halloween: Halloween is one of the world’s oldest holidays, Halloween started in 5 b.c. It was believed that spirits rose from the dead and mingled with the living on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment