Friday, February 26, 2010

call of duty modren warfare 2


Call of duty modern warfare 2

Modern warfare 2 is my favorite game and I like to play online the most. I like to play online because I can play with my friends and talk to them well I play and I can rank up and be a higher level. I usually play domination because you capture flags and get 150 XP and not a lot of people camp also there is no respond delay. I hate respond delay because it makes you wait and I don’t like waiting. I am 3rd prestige level 32. My favorite gun is ACR with fmj. I like fmj on my ACR because the sight is already pretty good and fmj makes it stronger. The perks I like for that class is scavenger pro, stopping power pro, and steady aim pro my equipment I use is semtex. My kill streak rewards are Harrier, chopper gun, and then tactical nuke. My highest kill streak is 63 only cause I go into a domination game and my friends is on the other and we go into the back of the map and he lets me kill him As many times as I want. I haven’t got a nuke on my own yet I came really close I got to 23 kill streak. My favorite map is rust in free for all. Me and my friend like to play games that are made up that are not in the game like me and my friends have a no scope or quick scope match all that u need to do is use the intervention and you cant scope you can only no scope or quick scope witch is that you can only scope in really quick. We also play a game called mike mires. What you do is one person vs. at least two people and all that you can do is knife but only mike mires can knife until there’s one person left on the other team then they both can knife and if you die you don’t respond till next round.

I like to also play spec ops with some of my friends because it is two people playing levels in campaign together. I also like to play regular campaign because I like to play it on veteran (that’s the hardest one) because it is really hard and it is fun when u beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment