Friday, February 12, 2010

I love


I love red wings because they are my favorite hockey team. I love hockey because it is fun to watch and it is exciting and fun to play. I love to play ps3 because it is fun to play games with my friends on there. I love to play call of duty games because they are fun. I love to hang out with friends because we always have fun. I love to snowboard because I can always work on new thing like tricks. I love to watch snowboarding because it is cool to see people do cool tricks.
I love to play baseball because it is fun to hit the baseball. I love to go snowboarding at mt. Brighton because there are small hill, rails, and big hills to ride. I love UFC because I like to see guys get knocked out or a really good fight. I love summer because it is warm outside and you can play basketball and stuff. I love winter because I can snowboard at mt. Brighton but that the only thing I like about winter.
I love the summer X games because I like to watch people BMX and do cool tricks. I love the winter X games because I like to watch people snowboard and do cool tricks. I love to watch the Stanly cup finals even if the red wings are not in it because it means a lot to win it and if the red wings are in the playoffs then I will try to watch all of the games. I also like to watch the super bowl because the teams are usually pretty even and there are some good plays. I love Pavel Datsyuk on the red wings because he is a good player and he has some good deaks in shoot outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment