Friday, September 25, 2009

abc's

A is for apples because I like apples. A is also for the grades I would like to get.
B is for basketball because I like to play basketball.
C is for candy because candy is good.
D is for Detroit where the red wings play. I like Detroit because the red wings play there.
E is for bad grades because I do like getting E’s.
F is for food because I eat it.
G is for good grades because I want good grades
H is for happy because I am happy a lot. H is also for hockey which is the best sport.
I is for intelligent because I am smart
J is for Justin because that is my name
K is for kool-aid because it is good. I like Kool-aid because it has different flavors.
L is for the lions because they are a bad football team.
M is for money because I like to spend it.
N is for nice because I am nice, I love being nice to people.
O is for outer space because I want to go there
P is for pistons because they are my favorite basketball team.
Q is for questions because I have a lot of questions.
R is for Rise against because they are a good band.
S is for smart because I am smart.
T is for tigers because they are my favorite baseball team.
U is my favorite letter because it is in a lot of wards.
V is for Valentine’s Day. Because I like Valentine’s Day
W is for the Plymouth whalers because I like hockey and they are a hockey team.
X is for X because it is my favorite letter.
Y is for yahoo because I have an account.
Z is for zoo because it is my favorite place.

2 comments:

  1. Really!?! You like getting Es? Try to stretch your answers - not just, "is for...because...." This format gets repetitive. Please capitalize correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the redwings too there really good

    ReplyDelete