Friday, September 25, 2009

ideal school


My ideal school is the layout of the school should be bigger hall ways. So it won’t be as clouded. I don’t think there would be as much fights if there were bigger hallways.

In all the class rooms there should be more equipment, like projectors. If we had projectors the teacher could show us something on the computer that had to do with language arts. Then we would learn in different ways.
I think the seats should not be in rows they could be in one big circle so everyone can see each other. I think that would help everyone see each other, because in rows you can’t see people in back of you. But in a circle everyone would see everyone.
I like class room activities like a quiz game before the test, so we can review the subject. I think that helps me learn better.
I think we should have gym a lot more because I think everyone needs mobility. So we should have two separate hours of gym a day.
I want people to be happy when people come in my school. So I would put bright paint on the walls. So people aren’t as tired.

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha wow David(: Anyways we were discusing this blog in sixth hour and i still thinks this a pretty good post. You did a swell job! (:

    ReplyDelete